Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Grapevines Boutique Accommodation, 1941 Broke Rd, Pokolbin, N.S.W, 2320, and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. ”Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. ”Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Making a booking constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows: Collection of keys from onsite office and payment of balance owing for stay, unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• A deposit of 50% (minimum), must be received at time of booking or within 4 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be made on arrival to the property at the onsite office unless other arrangements have been made with management prior to arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian Dollar net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, direct deposit into our bank account.
• A credit card surcharge of 0% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• Our bank details will be advised at your request.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on (612) 4998 6766
• Your deposit is will be refunded if you cancel your stay more than 14 day before the arrival date with an administration fee of $20 or 10%, whichever is greater.
• Cancelations within 14 days of arrival date will forfeit their deposit unless the property can be rebooked before the arrival date.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
• An administration charge of $20 or 10% of total booking will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
6. DAMAGE, LOSS or EXPENSE
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10:30pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Terms & Conditions and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all rubbish must be place in or near room bins. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $15.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Perfect for couples enjoying a Hunter Valley escape. With a modern studio space design and a private patio overlooking Grapevines boutique gardens.
Two Bedroom Villa
A modest two bedroom villa perfect for two couples or a family. Inclusive of kitchenette and living space with a private patio overlooking the local vineyards and mountain range.
A luxurious two bedroom villa boasting a large living space, fully equipped kitchen and beautifully positioned sun deck overlooking the local vineyards and mountain range.